Sunday, September 23, 2007

A LETTER TO TIMOTHY (OF C.S.A.)


A letter to TIMOTHY of Christian Apologetics Society.
Thanks for visiting my Blog, and posting two comments; I thought your observations were valid, and I published your comments. My blog only exists to dispel error, and to uphold and promote the truth as it is revealed in The Holy Bible.
Here are some that facts that may evade you:
1And God spake all these words, saying,

2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. EXODUS 20: 1-11.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Above are just three minor (major) points you fail to acknowledge or recognize in your adherence to doctrines and traditions of men: such as those of the famous Origen or Chrysostom. The sure word of the Holy Scriptures (Sola Scriptura for those of the Latin inclination) demonstrate that The Father is grieved by error by choice, or by design! The Lord Jehovah and His Son Jesus Christ are not subject to any human traditions. They created men and not 'vice versa'. Jesus founded a Church on the Earth; Not the Sanhedrin, not the Orthodox Church. It was the Church of his followers, the ones in the 'upper room'. The ones that were persecuted and slaughtered for their beliefs. Many by the Romans, and its descendant Roman Catholic Church. Are we to honor men or God? Traditions or revelation? Truth or a reasonable facsimile thereof?

Isaiah 44:5-10 (King James Version)

5One shall say, I am the LORD's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

6Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

9They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

10Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

***
Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. Hosea 4:17


You may also want to read John 5:39; Jeremiah 29:13; Deuteronomy 29:4; Isaiah 65: 1-6; Isaiah 48: 4,5...
You decide, Timothy. We need not question who Mary Ann Collins is; But, is her message straight forward and precise? The truth speaks for itself; That is something many people are not. They reveal themselves by aliases an pseudonyms; And espouse traditions of men, instead of biblically verifiable facts!
If you would like to verify the veracity of this person, perhaps you should contact her @ MaryAnnCollins@juno.com.
Arsenio,
Maranatha.

No comments: