Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Message to the Lexus Laodecians



Lexus Laodecians


Here are a few words for those that have become comfortable in the world, and are resting peacefully in spite of their knowledge of present truth. These who have inhereted all the truths of the pioneers, the culmination of the Protestant and Reform movements; Who have come to understand every detail of the Lord's will for man, yet, now have become complacent and are looking for advise from those that know less about Bible Truths than they do: They now look to Rick Warren and his Saddleback Church for expertise on how to evangelize and to how to "plant" churches; They also look to T. D. Jakes for instruction on how to reach souls.
What a sad state these Lexus Laodecians are in with their MBA's in Buying and Selling from Andrews University, and their Doctorates in International Law from Georgetown University. What a pitiful site, sight they are in; confused on their way to the errand (The Great Commision & The 3 Angels' Messages) with all they need to know written down, yet, they refuse to read or obey it. Looking for truth in all the wrong places. Fully engaged in the whirlwind called Ecumenism, but, refuse to admit it. Can you deny what's clearly visible.


Can a man rob God? Can we say like Cain: Am I my brother's keeper?
Will the Lord accept any type of worship we 'like', when we know what His will is?
Why would we "willfully delay" His return?


---

The Rich Ruler (Leader)

18And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

23And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

24And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

25For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

26And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?

27And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Luke 18:18-27.
-


14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
.
Revelation 3:14-22
.
The Lord is standing and knocking at "our" door, not anyone else's!
This message is for you, not for those that know nothing of the Present Truth.
.
Arsenio
.
.