Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Is the Chaff to the Wheat?




"I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in My name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. ... The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat, saith the LORD "

(Jer. 23:25, 28).

&

What Is the Chaff to the Wheat?

Pastor Dennis Costella

©FOUNDATION Magazine Editorial, July-Aug 2000
Link to article:



[This resource has been made available for your use in reaching lost souls with the one pure, true and precious Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. All scriptural references and quotes are based on the King James Version. The materials provided are copyrighted and are so indicated; however, you have permission to make copies for your personal use provided proper reference to the author is maintained and the content is not changed. You have permission to link to these materials; however we ask that you do not post these materials on your website or BBS. We encourage you to reach out to all who haven't heard the Gospel, that precious lost souls will be saved for Christ and for His glory! ]

.

.