Saturday, July 03, 2010

Google Identity Games


Several months ago while searching info on Google late at night I started getting a peculiar screen - implying that there was doubt about who I was, and that to validate my identity I should copy/type an arbitrary sequence of letters into a blinking box.

Well, folks now it's occurring at all times of the day. Why, it was only 10 minutes ago that I attempted to upload a picture from the Internet into one of my post when I was asked by blogger (blogspot) to sign on or re-enter my scree name and password. If that weren't enough data collection? Just a few minutes later, I received this message as I attempted to post again:
We're sorry...
... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

To continue searching, please type the characters you see below:


See Google Help for more information.
© 2010 Google - Google Home

This reminds me of the company men that will rationalize that there are no conspiracies; They will go out of their way to "prove" that everything is as it is professed and manifested. Everybody is true-blue, the moon is made of cheese, and The Maine was blown up by Spaniards.

I can see that something is up at Goggle, and at Blogspot. However, what it is I'm not exactly sure? But, whatever it is, it has a tint of Tyranny.
If they don't know who I am by now...

Who does? The scanner organization at Alexandria - Virginia?


Let, the games begin...

Wait, they're in full swing; Let the games continue!

Arsenio.
.

No comments: