Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Speech from President Obama?


The President is scheduled to speak tonight; I wonder what this prime-time grabbing speech will be about? I believe that Mr. Obama will announce his adoption of Senator (D) Harry Reid of Nevada's Debt Ceiling Extension - plan to settle the current stalemate; Which the President will arbitrarily sign into law despite opposition from the Republican Party's leadership. You may ask how did I arrive on such a conclusion? Well, let's say I have a funny feeling this is what Obama will do after closely following all the maneuverings that the media has revealed so far. For example this recent headline: Obama backs Reid plan, will address nation on debt debate...

Now this isn't really my way or the highway, is it? Certainly not; Not for Rep. Boehner (Majority Leader) and the Republican Congresspeople, that wouldn't be fair...

But, on the other hand it's natural for Obama and Reid to get their way; It's totally logical, and politically correct to boot. Remember Health Care Reform and the Stimulus Package? Remember how forcefully these were imposed? Well, why change the technique now, if bullying has worked so well until this moment?
More, More, More --- How do you like it, How do you like it?

Arsenio.
P.S. I hope I'm wrong; But, I won't loose any sleep over this though if I misread the signs...
.

No comments: