Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Obama's desperate Public Relations campaign

I hate to mention it, but, I can't help but notice certain things; Especially, when they are so obvious that even the blind can see through the political gimmicks.

What am talking about?

Over the weekend there was a 'news headline' that caught my attention:

First Lady Michelle Obama at a NASCAR event



The other abnormal 'headline' that drew my attention was President Obama hosting a Country Night at the White House.

On a Monday night? (11/21/2011)



On the Obama's part: I see a decided attempt to appear down-home, traditional, and middle-America Friendly. When they really appeal to the radical, revisionist element within the country.
The President's campaign handlers are trying hard to portray the first family as main-stream, middle-class, and as American as Biscuits and Gravy. Ooh, wee; My, my, my!

NASCAR?
Country Music? Hootie of the Blowfish?
Now, they don't do the bump? Like BHO did on Ellen?




On top of all the publicity stunts, they will now have a PBS (The network that promotes a Democratic Party Agenda) TV Special to be presented around the Holidays; This will be a program billed as an holiday program reminiscent of the old time The King Family TV Christmas Special.

An Obama Country Christmas, maybe?


How patriotic, how old-fashioned and family-ORIENTated?

Yeah, folks, our first Asian-American President ("America's first Pacific president") is really one of the fellows, and his family is as American as Soccer, etc.

I can't help my self, but, this is so pollyannaish, it's ridiculous. I just had to share this joke.

Arsenio.


No comments: