Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Once Saved Always Saved False Gospel



Uploaded by NobodySpecial85 on Jun 26, 2009

 Audio cut & edited from this link: http://www.consumingfirefellowship.org/Common%20Spiritual%20Traps%20of%20the%...

 Hebrews 10:26-27
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.


 Hebrews 12:14
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

 Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

 Speaking from experience, I used to believe this false, man-made doctrine as well so don't feel bad. The reason I defended it so much was because I was living in sin and didn't think it was possible to live a holy life. Unfortunately for me, at the time, I was actually a goat and not a true convert in Jesus Christ. Now that I know the truth that is Christ Jesus I can fully understand why people defend it... because they're living in sin.


We need to separate ourselves from the world and seek out God w/ all our heart, soul, strength, and mind to fully understand His word. 2 Corinthians 6:17, Mark 12:30 W/o His guidance we will surely hold onto man-made religions/doctrines/gospels.

 John

 ----------------------------

 Great link w/ a flash on OSAS being a false gospel: http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/dialogue.htm

.

No comments: