Friday, May 17, 2013

The IRS Scandal 'Fall Guys'

 
Treasury Department’s Inspector General Russell George for Tax Administration and ousted IRS chief Steven Miller.


Today we will have another Capitol Hill Mid-May Washington Grilling, with nothing in mind but to look as if something is being done to address the violation of ethics that the Internal Revenue Service committed against American tax payers. As usual this is just a case of going through the motions, especially when 'patsies' or fall guys are questioned about policies and measures that were instituted by people above their pay grades.
 These two guys (Miller and Russell) are just sacrificial lambs.
By the way, the violations of our Constitutional Republican form of government (we have seen recently) are typical of Banana Republics, Dictatorships, and Communist Regimes.  

Speaking of Banana Republics:

Day-o, dayyyyyy-aaaayyoooo
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Day, me say day, me say day, me say day
Me say day, me say day-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home
.
Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home

.

Arsenio

1 comment:

Arsenio A. Lembert Jr. said...

That the IRS targeted conservatives was not their intention or their fault; Rather, it just happened that way, like spontaneous combustion: It just happened all by itself, nobody wanted to single out the opposite (the administation's) side's constituents.

Hail to the Chief!