Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The State of the Union speech Obama won’t give


Jan11by Jon Rappoport


The State of the Union speech Obama won’t give

by Jon Rappoport

January 11, 2016

(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

“The greatest covert op in the world is demoralization. If you can do that to a population, anything and everything follows.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

Suppose, in a burst of exasperation, Obama gave a quite different State of the Union Address to Congress and the American people.

Exasperation? Why? Because Obama wants recognition for his clever and ingenious manipulations. He doesn’t want to be known as a clueless President. He doesn’t want to be remembered as a rank amateur. He wants credit where credit is due. Therefore, he spills the beans:

—Dear Congress and Dear Americans. I can’t believe you haven’t seen what I’ve been up to these last seven years. It staggers me, frankly. What’s wrong with you? Are you all on drugs? Don’t answer that.

First and foremost, I’ve been busy expanding a permanent underclass which is wholly dependent on the government. That’s my job. When I took over in 2009, the number one issue in America was unemployment. Remember?

I side-stepped that right away. Are you kidding? I never intended to solve the problem. Why would I? Instead, I focused on Obamacare, which has turned into the most unwieldy national health insurance program in the world.

But listen. That was no accident. Do you really think I couldn’t foresee what a disaster Obamacare would be? Do you think I’m that dense? Of course I knew. The Plan was set up that way. It was designed to be a catastrophe. Why, you ask? Because I wanted yet another program that would demoralize and entangle you, the American people. Many of you won’t believe that. So be it.

Demoralization and entanglement was my strategy. It wasn’t a byproduct. It’s an operation—just as exacerbating the racial divide in America is an operation. You don’t think I know what’s happening in that regard?

Open borders, creating ISIS and then attacking it, purposely stimulating waves of immigrants coming out of Syria—these are a few of the operations designed to confuse, depress, and demoralize our society, in addition to attaining certain geo-political and economic objectives. Get with it. Come on.

Do you really think I’m unaware that open borders will put an overwhelming strain on the US economy? Everyone with a few active brain cells knows that. Forget the “studies” and the media propaganda. It’s an obvious as the nose on your face.

I was put in the White House to make things worse. There are no accidents. If you look past our fiddling with unemployment figures, you’ll see a glint of truth. We want to keep jobs out of America. What do you think these trade treaties are all about? We want to send more jobs overseas. I’m not some “embattled” President seeking to save the soul of America. I’m here to create demoralization and chaos. I’m an agent.

An agent of what? Well, why do you think I went into a full-on ass-biting panic a few months ago, when it looked like one of those Globalist trade treaties, the Trans-Pacific Partnership [TPP], was on the verge of rejection? I work for the Rockefeller Globalists. Brzezinski was my tutor after I won my first election in 2008. He’s David Rockefeller’s intellectual flunky. They weren’t going to accept any excuses, if I couldn’t get the TPP ratified. Those boys don’t play patty-cake.

What does Globalism want with America? Again, please wake up and smell the decaying roses. Globalism wants to cut America down to size. Why? Because the coming global management system needs a weakened American empire. People have been talking about that for several decades. Apparently, you’ve been too busy watching CSI and Seinfeldreruns. Wow. I mean, really.

And guns? Please! Gangs and terrorists can only get their weapons from licensed dealers? Have you heard me say or do anything compelling about gangs in America? Of course not. Gangs help keep large sections of inner cities in a state of fear. Gangs help maintain a permanent underclass. And that class is obviously dependent on government. Here’s a clue for you. Which is worse, the takeover of a small federal building in Oregon or the thousands of ongoing shootings in Chicago? If I really wanted to do something about gun violence, where do you think I’d focus my efforts?

You people have bought the big lie about “unintended consequences.” I don’t have any of those. What I do is geared to produce certain results, and what I do works. I’m not a doofus sitting in the Oval Office. Look at my Presidency or any US Presidency as a conscious effort to make certain things happen. What happens was planned. It’s simple. I don’t wake up in the morning and say, “My God, how did that occur?” I say, “Good, my plan is working.” You’re the most naïve bunch of folks I’ve ever come across. You really are. Were you raised on rainbows and marshmallows? Did you actually buy my empty Hope and Change promise? Don’t bother answering. We all know you did. If you look one thin layer under the surface, you’ll see I’m not the first black President or the first true Idealist President or the first post-racial President. I’m another Globalist President, and my bosses are happy with my work. I’m getting gold stars on the blackboard. Or the white board for you hyper-sensitive types.

Speaking of which, the whole political correctness-language deal is another op. It’s coordinated with open borders to keep critics’ mouths shut. Racist this and racist that. We want to shut you up and keep you quiet. Our media people and academic people are doing a pretty good job. And the “curtailment of free speech” is an unintended consequence? Jesus. Come on. You’ve been eating too much sugar and taking too many pills.

Here’s a beautiful example of your naïve loony-bird faith. Remember, during my first campaign for President, when I gave a nudge and a wink to all you folks about GMO food? I intimated that I’d be an ally against Monsanto. And then I went ahead and let more new GMO crops in the door than any previous President had. I appointed a whole raft of ex-Monsanto people to key posts in my administration. And you thought that was because I wasn’t paying attention? I was distracted by other issues? It was an accident? I’m still laughing about that one. I have to laugh, because otherwise I’d cry at how goofy you are—how unable you are to see what I’m really up to. And I want you to see, because goddammit, I don’t intend to go down in history as a doofus amateur President. I’m a professional. My Globalist over-bosses saw that. They had faith in me. They knew I could make the grade. They knew I could implement an agenda, come hell or high water.

The State of the Union is bad, because it’s supposed to be. The middle class shrinking, widespread unemployment, the exporting of jobs overseas, the expansion of the permanent underclass, demoralization, rising debt, funding of terrorists like ISIS, gangs, drugs, the widening racial divide, open borders, and so on.

The Globalist plan is to eventually erase all national borders and have every “nation” composed of a diverse un-melting pot—one seething planet under one global management system, with giant corporations roaming free across the world like the predators they are. That’s just a brief sketch. And I’ve been doing my part for the past seven years.

I’m a key figure in a titanic takeover plan. See that, recognize that. You want to know the only difference between Bush and me? He’s a Globalist, too, but he represented a faction of neocons who want the US to be the cowboy Globalist boss. I want the shared international solution. It’s a better idea. And my bosses know that.

Now, listen up. There are some issues you think Presidents aren’t aware of. You think we don’t have time to explore them. That’s our straight con, because we don’t want you know we’re keeping track. For example, the expansion of mental-health treatment. After Sandy Hook, I announced a new program to establish community mental-health clinics across America, and just weeks ago I ruled that doctors are now cops. That was a good one. Doctors can now report patients who have mental disorders. They can report them so those patients can’t own guns. Well, guess how many Americans the government claims are living with mental disorders? Are you ready? 42 million. Wow.

Psychiatry and psychiatric drugs, which are highly toxic—that’s a plan. That isn’t an accident. Diagnose more and more Americans with mental disorders, including childrenand even toddlers, and dose them with the drugs. Talk about reducing the function of society—wow. More severe adverse drug effects, more disability, more severe neurological impacts. That’s a real winner. Bush thought so. Clinton thought so. And so do I. Do you really believe I’m unaware of this? What fools these citizens be. Hey, I’m the President. I get briefings. I’m informed, okay? I know what’s going on. I’ve got big Pharma friends. Haven’t you ever heard the phrase, “Rockefeller Medicine?”

Taking down America further is part of my job description. And it turns out I’m really good at doing it. I’m getting straight A’s.

Let me make this point: I wasn’t specifically hired as President to promote Islam. As with our creation of ISIS, the idea was to enlist proxies, people who would spread chaos and destabilize societies and countries. The formula is as old as history. Invent chaos and then bring in top-down order like a hammer. Never heard of it? Get your face out of your cell phone. This is the basis of most covert ops. Am I going too fast for you?

Moving right along, I, like Presidents before me, have a “no-ceiling” approach. Can you guess what that means? You can’t, because mainstream news isn’t supposed to bring it up and air it. It’s taboo. For example, when it comes to the federal debt and the number of illegal immigrants coming into America, there is no limit. No ceiling. We behave as if no-ceiling will never become a problem, when in fact it’s a growing disaster. Cute, right? We never say, “Well, when we reach this number, that’s the end, we can’t go any farther.” We never say that or bring it up or discuss it. Why would we? We want to sink America, and no-ceiling is a proper strategy for that purpose. Can you see that? Or are you too addled to notice it? Think of open borders as a flood. And we get most people to say it’s a wonderful flood and a generous and humanitarian flood. Of course, we don’t really mean that. But “generous” and “kind” and “humanitarian” are pushed like huge tanks out into the street, as politically correct expressions. These terms become heavily hypnotic. And all you good little boys and girls, who want to be known as kind and generous, go along.

Hey. Don’t you think I know about mind control and propaganda? Again, I’m the President. I’ve been trained. I’m not a babe in the woods. You’re the babes. Get it?

Now, to prove how smart I am, I want to wander off the reservation and tell you something I’ve figured out on my own. Listen up. It has to do with giant corporations, who are, of course, the leading edge of economic conquest of the planet, according to the Globalist plan. It’s corporations; and banks who invent money out of thin air, all the way into the New Future. But, see, these corporations are heading for a serious crack-up. You know why? Because something else is part of the Globalist plan: increasing poverty all over the world. Yes. Understand that. Do you think we want to make populations more prosperous and independent? Are you kidding? And with the whole climate-change racket, we’re aiming for lowered energy production from the North Pole to Tierra del Fuego. This means that, world-wide, poverty will increase further and the consumer base will shrink and shrink. Therefore, those mega-corporations will have fewer and fewer people they can sell their products to. Meaning: vastly diminishing profits. Bang. Pow. Disaster. I worked all this out on a cocktail napkin while Beyonce and Sting were putting on a concert at the White House. Anyway, when this crisis really kicks in, I’ll be out of it. I’ll be living in a mansion far from the madding crowd.

If things go according to plan, I’ll be watching the new integration of the Middle East, after it’s been ripped up by engineered chaos. An awesome international force will be on the scene, clamping down. Overseeing the oil.

And maybe, after I leave office, I’ll be able to act out one of my fantasies. You want to know what it is? I’m all decked out in military gear, from head to toe, with a face shield and helmet hiding my identity. I’m standing in a line of militarized cops, fully armed, against some citizen protest in the street of a major US city—next to George W and Bill C, in their gear, too. Heavy.

Either that, or I’m holed up in my mansion-compound, as the FBI and Homeland Security come to arrest me for some vague offense I committed during my Presidency. I’m toting a shotgun, two pistols, and I’m wearing a string of WW2 grenades. I’m in shorts and a ratty undershirt, an NFL game is on the tube, and I’ve got a six-pack of Coors in a cooler by my feet. An American flag is flying from the roof, and I’ve got five thousand copies of the Constitution in my garage. If I go down, I go down. But don’t tread on me. Wouldn’t that be fun? Wouldn’t that be a kick? I’ve always wanted to be one of those guys. Not part of any organization or plan, but instead a heroic loner going up against the forces of repression. Needless to say, I never got that during my time in office. I was an agent. I agreed to front for the Big Boys. But just between you and me, I always thought about being a patriot.

The last time I looked, roughly one out of nine Americans was working for some level of government. That’s pretty astonishing, when you stop and think about it. Do you see where we’re heading? How do you like the idea of millions and millions of people shoving computer files around, enforcing mountains of rules and regulations and spying on each other? I mean, how do you like that as the major and preeminent work of society? Talk about demoralization. Talk about pettiness.

Talk about a population educated to be unfit for any kind of meaningful work, and instead whining and complaining and multiplying the number of rules everyone has to adhere to—as a form of psychological revenge—all taking place in the most prosperous country in the world. Talk about a successful op.

I’ve been a central actor in that stage play for the past seven years, and I’m grateful I’ve had the opportunity. Because, if I can’t live out what I really want, maybe I too want revenge. It operates at all levels.

While I’m letting you peek at a few secrets, here is another one. The Individual is dying out. In one sense, that’s exactly what I’m pushing for. But at the same time, like every American, I feel the impact of it. When people sense their individuality is slipping away, they start boiling. They do all sorts of crazy things. They say all sorts of crazy things. Do you see what I’m getting at? They turn a corner and want to destroy all individuals, because they themselves are going down the drain.

Now, if we were a truly courageous people, we would do everything in our power to reinstate The Individual as the highest ideal. Not just abstractly, but in reality. We would take on all the forces that want to make us into a homogenized mass, and we would reject those forces. The free and independent and powerful and creative individual would become our relentless goal. What a revolution that would be. That would be a thing worth fighting for. Yes?

But when most of us make a sober assessment of where we are as a nation, we decide such a revolution is impossible. It’s too late in the game. So we start to make all sorts of excuses and rationalizations, in order to explain our, what shall I call it, cowardice.

And that’s when a person like me shows up, and takes on the mantle of Leader. That’s my cue to perform. That’s my moment. It’s my job to keep moving down that track, to keep pulling the population with me, into a grand Collective Glob.

Make no mistake about it, I wanted that job. I still do. If I’m going to be a major actor, what else can I do? And yet I know other things, things that occasionally come to me in dreams in the night. They’re disturbing glimpses, but they’re also exalting.

There I am, and there you are, on some stormy height, above the fray. We’re looking at an open future that, despite all odds, is open and unwritten.

Our foul and decaying despair and phony cynicism are blowing away in the wind.

We offload all our…smallness, and for the first time we see great gestures and great action.Individual action, apart from any group or government.



I tell you this, because I’m in the final stretch. I oppose everything I see in those dreams of mine. But I wanted you to know I’m capable of being more than I am, in the same way that you are. I wanted to put that on the record, even as I work for the destruction of this country, even as I work for the destruction of the free and independent and powerful individual.

Does that make me crazy? Does that make you crazy?

Do you know how many people in America have given up hope in themselves and joined the stupefying Collective?

Do you know how intensely they hide what they know about themselves, and to what lengths they will go to keep hiding it?

It’s an enormous fraud.

But it’s my fraud. I’ve enlisted in the tide of history.

That is where you will find me.

I’ve made my decision.

What about you? Have you made yours?

In any case, you’re on your own.

Once upon a time, a few people saw that as a cause for celebration.

Good night, America. Good night, I’m gone. Soon I’m cashing in my chips and flying to my new mansion. I’m one more individual who ascended the heights and then devoted his efforts to pushing other individuals down into the collectivist swamp. That’s what I did. I’m one more President who took up that sword. Nothing very unusual. But I did it well.

Somewhere deep in my soul, just like you, just like everyone, I once saw a vision of the free and powerful and uncompromised and creative Individual. I had that vision of the greatest possibility in the world, and I buried it, and moved on. And now I move along a little further.

I’m in a long, long line of leaders who have tried to put you in the jaws of the lion.

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.


.

No comments: