Saturday, February 06, 2016

The Coming One World Religion: Reasons Not to Follow Pope Francis






Published on Feb 1, 2016

Pope Francis, who leads the Roman Catholic church, is loved by most, including many public figures. Some consider him the "people's Pope" because of his obvious loose adherence to the Word of God, changing the rules as he goes to be a more inclusive Pope. The problem with this is that no man has rights to change the written Word of God, not even the self-proclaimed "Vicar of Christ", who in reality, is anything but...

Many have wondered why he failed to preach the Gospel during his visit to the US back in Sept. 2015, when he had the attention of millions. The answer is actually pretty simple- he has another agenda, one that is very dark and is leading millions down the path to destruction.

I ask that you watch this video with an open mind, putting any preconceived opinions about Pope Francis aside and examine the facts, most of which are in his own words. In short, he is pushing for the One World Religion that scripture warns us of...

We are living in the End Times, the signs are everywhere, Bible prophecy is being fulfilled every day. If you make the decision to be saved, it will be the best decision you have ever made. You can start with the “Sinner’s Prayer”:

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

A huge thank you to the amazing team at The Secession for allowing use of your incredible music! Please check out their music @https://www.youtube.com/user/theseces....

No money is being made from this video, as it is strictly for spreading awareness and education purposes.

Please share this video to help spread awareness and subscribe- https://www.youtube.com/user/lionnlam... and "like" my Facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/lionnlamb777.

God Bless you!!


.

No comments: