Wednesday, April 20, 2016

How the Last Week Fulfills Jesus' Matthew 24 Prophecy

Charisma News

11:30AM EDT 4/20/2016. Jessilyn Justice




Damage from an earthquake in Ecuador. (Reuters)


Join us on our podcast each weekday for an interesting story, well told, from Charisma News. Listen at charismapodcastnetwork.com.

War. Rumors of wars. Floods. Famines. Earthquakes—All reverberated throughout the Earth in the last week, all mentioned in Jesus' end-of-days prophecies.

"Take heed that no one deceives you," Christ said in Matthew 24. "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled. For all these things must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines, epidemics, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Massive earthquakes rocked Japan and Ecuador, as well as minor ones that trembled in Israel and Myanmar.

War divides Syria as terrorists expand their reach to surrounding countries like Pakistan, Yemen, Belgium and France, and local authorities plot their retaliations.

Famine devastates large portions Asia, Africa and the Americas, according to Voice of Americas.

Thousands were stranded as floods rose across the greater Houston area, as Jesus detailed about the days of Noah in verse 37.

These fulfilled prophecies and more have many Christians proclaiming the return of Christ will soon be upon the world.

"In 2013, I had another dream that rocked my world. Before the dream, if you had asked me if Jesus was coming in my lifetime I would have said yes, but deep in my heart I would not have been sure," recalls televangelist Sid Roth. "Now all that has changed. I was not even thinking of the Lord's return when I had a vivid dream. God spoke to me three times and said, 'I am coming back soon! I am coming back soon! I am coming back soon!'"



.

No comments: