Friday, April 12, 2013

This puts the P in NPR



As I turned on the radio this morning to listen to the latest news... I was dumbfounded when I heard a couple of consciousness raising stories within minutes from each other.  What I heard on the local NPR station astonished me. Yet, what I hear on the headlines nowadays, especially on NPR, never ceases to amaze me since they take a New Age-ish, illogical approach to most topics they cover. However, this morning's two  diametrically opposed 'stories', take the cake.  One of the segments featured a father (one of 2 fathers in a same sex union) speaking to his son;  and the other report mentioned that this month - April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.

The man tells the child: "Poppa and I are gay".

Poppa - Prevention - Predators

Are these people serious?

The first story has a homosexual man asking a child questions about what he will do when he grows up, and the next segment spoke about the Bradford County Sheriff placing signs outside the residences of Sexual Predators (identifying them as such), as a service to their communities in Florida.


I believe this really puts the icing on the cake.  I have heard it all now!


I think I now know what the P in NPR stands for. Is isn't it peculiar?

Perplexing? Pertinacious? Pernicious; presumptuous;  perfidious; perturbing?

Is it pervasive, perverse, or perverted?

Perhaps, in their minds NPR may think they are providing progressive, prim and proper, perfectly pure, programming?

But, I believe the most appropriate description for their Hegelian Dialectic agenda, in my opinion is perverted.

That's what the P stands for:

NPR (National Public Radio)= National Perverted Radio



Arsenio
``````  

“What are some of your dreams?”




John Curtis and his husband, David Wikeira, have two sons.

The couple adopted their first child from Vietnam when he was a baby.

Eleven years later, John Curtis sat down with that son, John Wikeira, for a conversation at StoryCorps.

0.9474632511846721



Recorded in Rochester, NY.

MORE PHOTOS





Source

COUNTERPOINT


child abuse prevention month

Afternoon News in 90: April 9, 2013

By Wade Millward on April 9th, 2013 | Last updated: April 9, 2013 at 2:30 pm


HOURLY NEWS UPDATE

To listen to podcast of this story go to link here

NOW PLAYING ON 89.1 FM HD1



No comments: