Saturday, May 25, 2013

It is well - Acappella



Acappella - It is well

Yeison Millaqueo

Uploaded on Jul 26, 2011


Acappella
From the album "hymns for all the world"
Words: Horatio G. Spafford (1873)
Arrangement: Don Marsh © 1994 Anthony K. Music (ASCAP)
Lead: Duane Adams

Lyrics:

When peace like a river
Attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot
Thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul

Chorus:
It is well, with my soul
It is well, it is well, in my soul

My sin O the bliss
Of this glorious thought
My sin not in part but the whole
Is nailed to the cross
And I bear it no more
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
O my soul

Repeat Chorus

And Lord haste the day
When the faith shall be sight
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll
The trump shall resound
And the Lord shall descend
Even so it is well with my soul

Repeat Chorus

It is well

Scriptural Reference:

"For this is what the Lord says: 'I will extend peace to her like a river. . .' " Isaiah 66:12a

.

No comments: