Saturday, September 22, 2007

PSALM 5

PSALM 5
1Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.

2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.

3My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

4For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

6Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

7But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

8Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

9For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

10Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

11But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

12For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SALMO 5

1 Escucha, oh Jehová, mis palabras;
Considera mi gemir.


2 Está atento a la voz de mi clamor, Rey mío y Dios mío,
Porque a ti oraré.


3 Oh Jehová, de mañana oirás mi voz;
De mañana me presentaré delante de ti, y esperaré.


4 Porque tú no eres un Dios que se complace en la maldad;
El malo no habitará junto a ti.


5 Los insensatos no estarán delante de tus ojos;
Aborreces a todos los que hacen iniquidad.


6 Destruirás a los que hablan mentira;
Al hombre sanguinario y engañador abominará Jehová.


7 Mas yo por la abundancia de tu misericordia entraré en tu casa;
Adoraré hacia tu santo templo en tu temor.


8 Guíame, Jehová, en tu justicia, a causa de mis enemigos;
Endereza delante de mí tu camino.


9 Porque en la boca de ellos no hay sinceridad;
Sus entrañas son maldad,
Sepulcro abierto es su garganta,
Con su lengua hablan lisonjas.


10 Castígalos, oh Dios;
Caigan por sus mismos consejos;
Por la multitud de sus transgresiones échalos fuera,
Porque se rebelaron contra ti.


11 Pero alégrense todos los que en ti confían;
Den voces de júbilo para siempre, porque tú los defiendes;
En ti se regocijen los que aman tu nombre.


12 Porque tú, oh Jehová, bendecirás al justo;
Como con un escudo lo rodearás de tu favor.

No comments: