Thursday, November 20, 2008

Are You Ready For Digital TV?


Recently, while I watched the news noose (network broadcast over the airwaves), I heard a Public Service Announcement (PSA) with a question that deeply impressed me. It affected me when I immediately answered the frivolous question it posed with a prompt NO, and quickly thought of a host of other 'modern innovations' that I'm not ready for.

"Are You ready for Digital TV?" What a question? The enemy of souls always has another gadget, or widget up his sleeves.

This is Deja Vu.

I believe I've already addressed this same subject after listening to a previous PSA; But, the answer "still" remains; and it is NO! I'm not ready for Digital TV; Rather I'm preparing for the soon return of Jesus Christ, not more sophisticated high-tech distraction during the latter age of deception. Neither am I ready for any of the following:
  • HD TV

  • LCD TV

  • Plasma TV

  • Blu Ray High Definition

Or even:

  1. Blue Tooth
  2. Blackberry
  3. Going Green
  4. My Carbon Foot-Print

Or any other "Third Generation" (3G) diversion. Time is fleeting. Tempus fugit (Latin) . I'm more concerned with having my name written in "The Lamb's Book of Life".


There are only two classes or groups that matter to me:

  1. The Children of God.

  2. The Children of Satan.

I strive to be in the former. Get ready! Maranatha.

Arsenio.