Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ellen G. White Views Jesuit Infiltration in the Last Days!!


[It was so often that people in Ellen White's day regarded her as a very exciteable person. Her persistent warnings and entreaties about the deadly things transpiring around them and the world, and to therefore spread the special messages of warning gave people the impression that she focused on nothing else.

In a day now where not one-hundredth of the things taking place today took place in Ellen White's day, is there a reason why she was so much different from us??]



"We want to understand the time we live in. WE DO NOT HALF UNDERSTAND IT. WE DO NOT HALF TAKE IT IN. My heart trembles in me when I think of what a foe we have to meet and how poorly we are prepared to meet him. The trials of the children of Israel and their attitude just before the first coming of Messiah have been presented before me again and again to illustrate the position of the people of God in their experience just before the second coming of the Messiah. How the enemy sought every occasion to take control of the minds of the Jews and today he is seeking to blind the minds of the servants of God, that they might not be able to discern the precious truths:" -- Selected Messages, Book 1, p. 406




Testimonies for the Church
Volume I, page 577, paragraph 2
Chapter Title: Sketch of Experience


In this state of things it was decided that we would return to Battle Creek and there remain while the roads were in a muddy, broken-up condition, and that I would there complete No. 12. My husband was very anxious to see his brethren at Battle Creek and speak to them and rejoice with them in the work which God was doing for him. I gathered up my writings, and we started on our journey. On the way we held two meetings in Orange and had evidence that the church was profited and encouraged. We were ourselves refreshed by the Spirit of the Lord. That night I dreamed that I was in Battle Creek looking out from the side glass at the door and saw a company marching up to the house, two and two. They looked stern and determined. I knew them well and turned to open the parlor door to receive them, but thought I would look again. The scene was changed. The company now presented the appearance of a Catholic procession. One bore in his hand a cross, another a reed. And as they approached, the one carrying a reed made a circle around the house, saying three times: "This house is proscribed. The goods must be confiscated. They have spoken against our holy order."

Terror seized me, and I ran through the house, out of the north door, and found myself in the midst of a company, some of whom I knew, but I dared not speak a word to them for fear of being betrayed. I tried to seek a retired spot where I might weep and pray without meeting eager, inquisitive eyes wherever I turned. I repeated frequently: "If I could only understand this! If they will tell me what I have said or what I have done!"



Ellen White, in the next quotation shows that all we need to see is the churches making concessions to Rome, and we have undeniable evidence that they are infiltrated:


"While the Protestant world is, by her attitude, making concessions to Rome, we should arouse to comprehend the situation, and view the contest before us IN ITS TRUE BEARINGS. While men have slept, Satan has been stealthily sowing the tares. Let the watchmen now lift up their voice like a trumpet, and give the message WHICH IS PRESENT TRUTH FOR THIS TIME. Let them know where we are in prophetic history, that the spirit of true Protestantism may awaken all the world to a sense of the value of the privileges of religious liberty so long enjoyed."
– RH 1-1-1889.


Although she did not mention Jesuit Infiltration, she is here talking about it. She is contending that when you see the churches making concessions to Rome, the ONLY way that this can ever dare happen is if they are infiltrated. She is then begging us to consider the evidence and understand what is coming in its true bearings. She did not mention Jesuit Infiltration outright, for this would threaten the very work they were doing with suspicion. Anyone upset with the Adventist Church in her day would merely state that it was infiltrated. Although suspicion would be created today also, there is a way to minimize and even stop this pitfall. We will talk about that some other time. She yet however adds:


"This nation has been highly favored of God. It has been the great center of religious light and liberty. O, do not sleep now, and in your inactivity feel that you are doing the will of God! The experience of God's commandment-keeping people now should correspond with the events that are crowding upon us.
It should be the business of all the righteous in the land, as they see signs of the approach of peril, TO AROUSE TO ACTION, AND NOT SIT IN CALM EXPECTATION OF RUIN, COMFORTING THEMSELVES WITH THE BELIEF THAT THIS WORK MUST GO ON, BECAUSE PROPHECY HAS FORETOLD IT, AND THAT THE LORD WILL SHELTER HIS PEOPLE IN THE DAY OF TRIAL. Effectual, fervent prayers should be ascending to Heaven, that this calamity may be deferred; for we are not ready to meet it."
-- RH 1-1-1889.


Why therefore are we allowing the strange people among us who tell us we are to entertain our views and respect the views of those who differ, to despot us into the idea that there is no proof of Jesuit Infiltration? Why are we sitting by as they ridicule those who come to their honest conclusions that the SDA Church is infiltrated to the core by the Militia of the Papacy?

[The moral here? SHE WAS SURROUNDED IN THE DREAM OR VISION THAT SHE HAD!! The moral here for you? YOU ARE SURROUNDED!!

Dancing, singing and praying is not going to remedy this situation! You must DO what the Lord told you to do as well! Study the Jesuit Infiltration webpage (the home page) and BE EMPOWERED!]


Source

2 comments:

Sue said...

I have been seeing it in the church for the last 15 years since moving to Maine. I have come to realize you can tell when you see the arrogant, condescending, controlling, verbally abusive behavior. I suppose there could also be some quiet ones who are there just to obtain information to see who to really go after when the persecutions get a lot heavier. I also realized, looking back, they are in the small, private owned schools at the college level, possibly even lower education levels in the church, seeing as they allow Narnia to be promoted there. In the colleges there is a lot of brow beating and condemning, at least the small ones. I felt like I was back in the Catholic schools again where I grew up going to when I wasn't in public schools. It was like being Catholic all over again and I hated it!

Arsenio A. Lembert Jr. said...

Sue,

I first noticed several strange things occuring in my church back in 2003; Back then, I saw how children were being taught peculiar things, using Sunday School manuals, lighting candels, etc.
But, remember that Jesus warned us that we would be persecuted even in the churches...

"These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."

John 16:1-3.

In my estimation all churches are now manipulated by the Jesuits...