Monday, March 05, 2012

Why I refuse to join any group pages on facebook


Today I followed a link on facebook and it lead me to one of those group pages...

I THOUGH IT WAS JUST AN ADVERTISEMENT
...
it was supposed to be about how certain (from a religious organization) people are preparing for the future, spiritually, economically, etc.

Here's what I think about them:

I resent that entities are allowed to have facebook pages.
'They' solicit likes to boost their ratings and recruit friends to create interest in their product, service or idea; When in fact they are only trying to make a buck.
My main concern is that they are able to see all your personal stuff; Yet, you can only see that phony bologna wall where they spew their propaganda. Now, that isn't dealing on common ground, is it? That's not fair?

So, I choose not to get involved in any of those devious facebook pages. If you're gonna socialize, come correct!

I'm not only a consumer or a potential customer for yous to run you 'script' on me?

My opinion is: NO face = NO Friend.

How about the people that use nicknames for their facebook pages instead of their given names ?
No need to expound on that? That's obvious!
No, thanks Dr. Moreau, I'm a vegan.



No comments: