Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dem Rep to Hillary During Benghazi Hearing: ‘You Are a Hero’



By Andrew Johnson
January 23, 2013 4:45 P.M.


 

During this afternoon’s hearing in the House on the Benghazi attack that left four Americans dead, Democratic representative Juan Vargas took the time to lavish praise on Hillary Clinton: “You are a hero to many, especially women. You seem to bring out these deep aspirations that they have in ways that I’ve never seen before.”


Source


Related:

P.S. Finally found it on Thursday 1/24/2013 -

4:14 PM: Rep. Juan Vargas: "My daughter wouldn't let me in the house [if I didn't say] you are a hero to women." (Also: "I was a Jesuit for five years.")

Source: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/01/live-hillary-clinton-testifies-benghazi-hearing/61306/

.

.

No comments: