Thursday, September 26, 2024

Is not the Church of Rome the Babylon of the Book of Revelation?



Is not the Church of Rome the Babylon of the Book of Revelation?



THE PROTESTANT TRUTH SOCIETY

UNION WITH ROME: Chapter Two: I have been unable to find an audio version of this invaluable book by Christopher Wordsworth D.D, so, I have attempted to start one myself. This is the first time I have done any form of recording so please bare with me in regards to sound quality and clearness of reading. I hope it encourages you to download the PDF version and to read it for yourself... If not, stick around! (several minutes disappeared midway) https://archive.org/details/a615810800worduoft/page/n11/mode/2up Christopher Wordsworth ( 1807 – 1885) was an English intellectual and a bishop of the Anglican Church.

P.S.

Union with Rome

By Christopher Wordsworth (bp. of Lincoln.) · 1866

Read free of charge, Download, or Search inside at Google Books

No comments: