Monday, January 10, 2011

Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik definition of VITRIOL

How about this VITRIOL?

Sarah Palin? Glenn Beck, hah?

Yesterday, a day after the Tucson Massacre, Arizona's Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, held a news conference in which he became the judge and the jury before all the facts were in surrounding the previous day's attack. He spoke about the need for civility in the popular discourse which he thought had become vitriolic with "partisan" ideology.

Well, Sheriff Dupnik how's this for incendiary?

How's this for making references to the use of violence against a politician?

And to add insult to injury by one of their own...

Who's feeding the disturbed individuals with ideas, Mr. Dupnik?

How's this rhetoric in your opinion?

........................

"I've been keeping the first lady waiting for about half an hour, so I'm going to take off," Obama said.

"I don't want to make her mad," Clinton said, smiling. "Please go."

"You're in good hands," Obama joked.
...

One reporter asked Clinton whether he enjoyed being at the podium without having to govern.

"I had a good time governing," Clinton said. "I am happy to be here.
I suppose when the bullets are fired, they are unlikely at me. They're just ricocheting."

Source: Bill Clinton, back in the White House briefing room

.Arsenio

.

No comments: