Tuesday, December 18, 2007

NPR CONTRIBUTES TO DUMBING DOWN AMERICA




Early this morning while driving to work, I tuned my car radio to the local NPR (National Public Radio) station, to listen to the latest news. As I listened, they spoke of Chimpanzees handling mathematical problems. They compared them to youngsters while also involved in solving math problems in school. Then, they spoke about how humans are so much like these chimps, their relatives. I turned down the volume immediately. I don't want to hear that Evolution/Religion gibberish. That, Darwinian Mumbo-Jumbo. Tell it to someone who is gullible. After a minute, I raised the volume again to see if the Chimp story was over. It was. They were speaking about a Santa Claus "impersonator" in Edinburgh, Scotland. Supposedly, this Santa-clad guy isn't using the usual 'pillow' (for the fat effect) under his jacket this year. I guess he's a leaner, kinder, post-modern Santa. That was it! I turned the radio off.

National Public Radio? Is this what inquiring minds want to know? Or, is this the propaganda that the "jaded" powers-that-be, want us to ponder on. Either way, I want no part of this malarkey.
Don't want any of that monkey business. Thanks. 

Arsenio

No comments: